Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First entry!

Hola everyone! This is my blog for my study abroad adventures in Córdoba, Spain. I leave February 3rd, so I'm just hanging around Massachusetts until then, working and hanging out with friends. I'm going into Boston on Friday to pick up my visa (hopefully the Consulate won't give me trouble like they did last time...) The weather in Córdoba is a balmy 55 degrees, which will be a nice change from the relentless snowstorms we are currently experiencing in MA. Be prepared for a lot of Spanglish in this blog, and don't be surprised if some entries are entirely in Spanish.

Here is my itinerary for the first week of the program:
Feb 4-5: Salamanca
Feb 6-8: Madrid, Toledo, El Escorial
Feb 9-12: Barcelona
Feb 13: Córdoba!

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and hearing about all of my Spanish adventures. ¡Hasta pronto!

4 comments:

  1. alyssa:
    this is awesome...what a great opportunity! you are going to have so many amazing stories and memories- as you already do with all of your other travels....
    study hard, stay well, have fun...i will be following your blog....love, marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. alyssa:
    we will be thinking of you wednesday when you will be off flying to spain....have lots of fun.i will keep an eye on your mom...i know she will miss you....
    i will be checking your email....
    lots of love-marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa,
    Have a great time in Spain! Hope you've been practicing your Spanish! Keep us updated with your blog. Have a safe flight over - I'll be thinking of you!
    Love,
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alyssa!
    It's great to read about your experiences. We all miss you but are so happy you are enjoying yourself.
    Besos y Abrazos desde MoHo

    ReplyDelete